The Damon Bow
The Damon Bow.
This bow has been labeled as the “damonbow” by a few friends y’all! I can’t confirm that its really the damonbow but its kinda fun to say!
If you decide to make a copy of this bow tag it online – anywhere you post it! – as #damonbow so I can find it online y’all! 🙂
Tools Needed (affiliates):
- 2 pieces of 26 gauge floral wire that is cut 24” long http://amzn.to/2sGgMGE
- Wire cutters http://amzn.to/2r4B8KQ
- Large Probow http://amzn.to/2xwj3eK
- Scissors http://amzn.to/2rpXN7h
- 3 rolls of 1 ½” ribbon
- 1 roll of 2 ½” ribbon
If you want to get more information from us and a copy of our slim/screen door wreath… Join our mailing list below!
Or if you just want to join over 1400 creative wreath makers inside of our exclusive wreath group… check it out below!
This group will appeal to those of you who are newbies, wreath makers, and those of you who are looking at making wreaths for an income… ALL wreath makers are welcome!
If you can answer “YES” to any of the following questions then you are in the right place & joining me in the Wreath Chateau will be beneficial to you:
- Are you ready to learn how to make designer wreaths?
- Are you looking for new ideas, wreath recipes, tips and tricks to grow your inventory that you sell?
- Have you ran to the local craft store in need of the perfect wreath for your home only to gasp and balk at the prices of their impressive designs?
- Are you making wreaths for gifts for family and friends and looking to make them better?
- Do you enjoy learning from the comfort of your home? In your PJs?
- Have you spent hours searching Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest for a detailed tutorial and left unfulfilled?
- Have you spent hundreds of dollars on supplies just to stop, give up and pay for a wreath anyway?
- Do you create wreaths, but tuck them away into the dark abyss because you’re embarrassed for others to see them?
- Do you struggle with picking out the perfect ribbons, flowers, picks, signs or colors for your wreaths?
- Benefits of joining me in the Wreath Chateau today:
Gain access to my wreath club at the unbelievable price of 24.99!
You will have access to training that will have you making a perfect wreath!
Access to our PRIVATE Facebook group for wreath club members only
The official monthly training will be a digital download that will allow you to start, stop, pause and rewind wherever you need allowing you to learn at your own speed!
The monthly training video will include a PDF file that has the complete list of supplies, tools, and tips so that you don’t make the same mistakes that so many of us have made when first starting out!
Facebook lives while working in the shop with better angles, close ups, and answering your detailed wreath making questions.
Special guests doing live tutorials
We will be making seasonal, Holiday, and every day wreaths
I will encourage you to learn the design method and how you can apply it to other color themes.
You will not only be gaining access to me, but you will be joining a supportive network of talented individuals with the same goals and creative dreams that will have your creative wheels spinning out of control and have you striving to get better
Special club only discounts from some of my favorite suppliers (Signs, Wreath attachments, & general supplies are all covered!!)
It’s a tax write off for current business owners!
Hundreds of happy customers have purchased my previous tutorials & have been repeat customers!
What is the subscription? All subscriptions consist of 1 monthly payment billed every 30 days, based on the membership selection that you make.
How do I get access? After subscribing you will be redirected to a page that will have a link to my Facebook groups.
Will I have access to the training once the month is over? There will be a PDF provided at the end of every month that contains links and passwords to all of the training done during the month that you will be able to download and save. This way you can reference the training whenever you need, as long as you need, even if you cancel your subscription!
Will I have access to previous months training? Previous trainings will be available for download at a discounted rate for new members.
What does the cost of the monthly subscription pay for? As with everything that I participate in 1/3rd of the monthly subscription fees will be donated to some type of charity organization – most likely dealing with animal rescue. 1/3rd of the monthly subscription fees will be utilized to get Special Guests into the group to do live tutorials to help you guys continue to learn and grow! The remaining 1/3rd of the monthly subscription fee will go towards the expenses of running the group.
What are current inner circle members and people that have purchased my tutorials currently saying?
5 Stars – “Good Morning I am sure you are work. I dreamt about the watermelon wreath all night and got up early to change my craft outlet order but they were out of some of things. So… I made a wreath “Damon Style” for a patriotic wreath and it is exactly the style I have been aiming for, for over 2 years!!!”
“I HIGHLY recommend Damon’s video! Not just for the cuteness of his wreath but for all you can learn from him. The investment is invaluable!! I give it 5 stars!”
“watched your video last night and used your bow to tutorial to use my ProBow to make my first Terri bow. Great job on your tutorial”
“Bought it… watched it… loved it…”
“Bought it and I love how you show everything so well. Please make more”
“LOVE it LOVE it Love it!!! Make more videos please!”
Want more? Read 50+ reviews on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/decoexchange/reviews/?ref=page_internal
Tired of me rambling and ready to get started?? Check out the monthly subscription options below! By the time you’ve made it through all of this a whole wreathing season has almost passed!! JK, but it really does move quick yall!
If you’re ready to join us in the Wreath Chateau and get inside help, answers to your wreath making questions and fueling your creative genius choose “Wreath Club” on the subscription button below! The wreath club will be a $19.99 monthly subscription.
One last thing… All members get a chance to become an affiliate and you can earn 25% of any of your referral’s ongoing memberships!
Let's Work Together
Choose One of Our Subscription Groups
- Shop my favorite collection of vendors, with coupon codes!
- An online group class environment where we teach you how to make wreaths, swags, garlands and much more!
Business Coaching*One time fee of $297*
- An online group class environment where we teach you how we grew our business from $0 to $20,000 a year and then from $20,000 a year to SEVEN FIGURES a year in just 5 years! Includes 2 months of free access to membership