Check out our latest Wreath Subscription Box in action. This bright and colorful wreath kit is airy and whimsical – perfect for spring. It will brighten any porch this season, plus it comes with a bonus!
Hey, y’all! Today, I’m showing you how to make our latest wreath kit, which happens to be a 3 wreath bundle! To get this wreath bundle or any of our other wreath kits, you can find them on DecoExchange.
Supplies Needed For This Grapevine Wreath Kit Tutorial
Here’s what you’ll need to make these 3 grapevine wreaths.
- 14” oval grapevines (3)
- Greenery sprays (3)
- Florals sprays (3)
- Pipe cleaners
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- EZ Bow Maker
How To Make Your Wreath Kit Bows
Use these step-by-step instructions to put your bows together. There will be 3 bows total, one for each grapevine.
Take your EZ Bow Maker and your ribbon and make (4) 6” loops with 10” tails in an “X” shape. With the same ribbon, add 1 more loop on each side and a smaller center loop. That’s a total of 7 loops and two tails with the same ribbon.
Carefully pull your bow off your EZ Bow Maker and use a pipe cleaner to secure it with a tight twist.
Repeat the same process 2 more times so that you have a total of 3 bows (one for each grapevine!).
How To Put Together This Grapevine Wreath Kit
Follow this wreath tutorial to put your wreaths together, so they’re ready to hang on your door!
Take your first grapevine and your first bow, and use the pipe cleaners to attach the bow to your grapevine.
Tip: If you have trouble pushing the pipe cleaner through your grapevine, here’s a trick you can do. Take your needle nose pliers and push them through the wreath. Use them to grab the pipe cleaner, squeeze closed, and pull back through so that the pipe cleaner comes out the other side.
Repeat step 1 two more times so that each grapevine wreath has a bow attached.
It’s time to add greenery, but first, we need to cut it off the main stem to separate it. Once you’ve cut the pieces of greenery off the main stem, I want you to move each piece of greenery around to loosen it up, so it doesn’t look too straight and “perfect”.
Begin adding your greenery, pushing it into the grapevine from each side of the bow. Add a dab of hot glue to each stem after you stick it in the grapevine to secure it.
Add a small piece of greenery above the bow. You may need to cut a piece of greenery to make it a little smaller.
Repeat this process to add greenery to the other 2 grapevines.
Note: You will likely not need to use all the greenery pieces since they are thick and full.
Now we’re going to add the florals to our wreaths.
The grapevine wreath kit bundle comes with 3 different colors of florals, and we’re going to dedicate one color to each wreath.
Take your floral bundle and separate the stems, cutting them away from the main stem piece. You’ll end up with 3 stem pieces of florals. We’re going to put 2 of them towards the bottom of the bow and 1 towards the top.
Fluff out the florals and add them to the wreath, adding a drop of hot glue to each to secure it.
Repeat the same process with the florals for your remaining grapevines.
Fluff everything out to make each wreath look whimsical. Trim the ends of the bow tails, and you’re done!
Final Thoughts On Wreath Kit Tutorial
Aren’t these wreaths fun? To find this kit or any others that we have in stock, visit DecoExchange!
If you love grapevine wreaths (and who doesn’t?), make sure to check out some of our other grapevine wreath designs:
- Home Kit Wreath With Coach Fancy
- Evergreen And Burlap Grapevine Wreath
- Yellow Floral Grapevine Wreath
- Simple Basic Grapevine Wreath Idea
- Grapevine Farmhouse Wreath DIY Project
Just pin this 3 Grapevine Wreath Kit tutorials below to find the instructions later!
If you need any help with centerpiece-making, bow-making, wreath-making, or crafting in general, be sure to check out more of our tutorials on How to Make Wreaths.
We would love to see your beautiful wreaths! Please share with us over at the How To Make Wreaths Facebook Group.
Spring Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
Make The Bows
- Use the EZ Bow Maker to make (4) 6” loops with 10” tails in an “X” shape with your ribbon. Add 2 more loops in the middle and a smaller center loop for a total of 7 loops and two tails.
- Carefully pull your bow off your EZ Bow Maker and use a pipe cleaner to secure it with a tight twist.
- Repeat the same process 2 more times so that you have a total of 3 bows.
Put The Wreaths Together
- Take your first grapevine and your first bow and use the pipe cleaners to attach the bow to your grapevine.
- Repeat Step 1 two more times so that each grapevine wreath has a bow attached.
- Cut your greenery off the main stem to separate it and add it to the grapevine both above and below the bow. Add a small piece of greenery at the top of the bow. Secure each stem after you add it to the grapevine with a dab of hot glue.
- Repeat this process to add greenery to the other 2 grapevines.
- Each grapevine will have its own color of florals. Take your first floral bundle and separate the stems, cutting them away from the main stem piece. You’ll end up with 3 stem pieces of florals. We’re going to put 2 of them towards the bottom of the bow and 1 towards the top.
- Repeat the same process with the florals for your remaining grapevines.
- Fluff everything out to make each wreath look whimsical. Trim the ends of the bow tails, and you’re done!