Want to get creative this Spring? Coach Melissa from Sincerely Creative Mom drops by and shares this Hello Spring grapevine wreath.
Want to shop her Spring wreath collection instead? Shop Sincerely Creative Mom!
Spring Color Palette for This Design
This palette captures the essence of a dew-kissed morning in spring.
- soft blush pink
- mint green
- buttery yellow
- hazy lavender
- 14″ round grapevine wreath
- Wreath sign
- Filler flower stems different styles
- zip ties
- pipe cleaners
- 2.5″ wired ribbon
- 1.5″ wired ribbon
For exact quantities check out the recipe guide below.
How to Make a Spring Grapevine Wreath with Sign
Hello Spring Grapevine Wreath
Prep your base
- Start with a 14” round grapevine wreath
Add in your sign
- Take your sign and add pipe cleaners to the back of them using staples.
- Add your sign to the bottom of the wreath using the pipe cleaners.
Make your bow
- Take 2 ribbons and make a bow with 3 loops each.
- Take 1 ribbon and make a bow with 4 loops each.
- Layer your bows.
- Secure your bows with a pipe cleaner.
- Fluff out your bow.
Add in your greenery and floral
- Take 3 different filler flower stems and join them together using a zip tie.
- Repeat above one more time.
- Join the 2 bundles together using zip ties, making a swag.
- Add the swag to the top of the wreath using a pipe cleaner.
Add your bow
- Take your bow and add it to the center of the swag using the pipe cleaner.
- Dovetail the ends.