Y’all I realize it’s January and we’re already posting about this simple Easter wreath DIY project, but we just follow what people are searching for right now. Plus, many of our creative entrepreneur friends are already crafting away to fill their home decor shops.
If we learned anything from the previous years, it’s that everything seems to move faster and faster. Before we know it, it’s Easter!
The fun part is, it gives us another reason to create and decorate, though! And what better way to embrace this vibrant season than by creating your own Easter front door decor?
Today, Coach Melissa from The Makers University Creative Coaching team shares another Simple Series tutorial. Whether you’re a seasoned DIYer or new to the world of handmade decor, this easy-to-follow guide will help you make the cutest Easter wreath.
So let’s hop right in and start our journey towards creating something beautiful together!
P.S. If you prefer to purchase this design, snag it on Sincerely Creative Mom’s Etsy shop if it’s still available!
What will you need for the Easter Wreath DIY project?
There’s actually not a ton of supplies need for design. Remember too, you can switch out the floral sprays and ribbon color/style to fit any holiday or season.
Super Simple Easter Wreath DIY
Prep your base
- Start with a round 14” grapevine wreath.
Make your mini floral swag
- Take a filler flower stem and join it with an easter egg filler spray using zip ties.
- Fluff out your bundle.
- Repeat above instruction 1-2 one more time.
- Join the 2 bundles together using zip ties, making a swag.
Make and add your bow
- Take 1 ribbon and make a bow with 10 loops.
- Secure your bow with a pipe cleaner.
- Dovetail the ends.
Add your floral swag and bow
- Take your bow and layer it with the floral swag.
- Add the bundle to the wreath using the bow’s pipe cleaner.
- Fluff out your bow.