We just got back from the 3rd annual Wreath Makers Live Conference! In episode 35, Parker is sharing about some of the amazing speakers that graced the stage this year. Find out who spoke and the rough plan for this podcast moving forward.
Hey, y’all! Parker here. In the first episode of this new season, Damon talked about why we stepped away from the Makers Mean Business (MMB) Podcast for a while.
We just got back from the Wreath Makers Live Conference, and we got so much feedback on how much you missed the podcast! Thank you! To be honest, I don’t know what Damon will continue to do with the podcast. So for the moment, I’m excited to step in and have a plan to continue it.
Note: If you didn’t catch that episode, go back and give it a listen.
Our goal for every episode is to provide valuable pieces of information that you can take straight from that episode and implement them right away into your business! The entire purpose of recording this podcast is to give you one more tool that helps you grow a successful business so that you can also follow your dream to lead a Maker’s life.
Today, we have Episode 035: Heard at Wreath Makers Live 2021!
MMB Episode 34: Wreath Makers Live Conference 2021
Before we jump into today’s episode, make sure you’ve heard our previous episode which is all about how to use keywords in your Etsy listings. If you sell (or want to sell) anything on Etsy, you NEED to hear what we share. Give Episode 34 a listen.
Also, don’t forget to check out more of our recent episodes:
- Episode 031: Story of a Maker | Selling Digital Products | Running a Multi 6-Figure Business | Interview with Joy from Alphalicious Designs
- Episode 032: Let’s RECAP the Makers Mean Business Podcast | A Check-In with Parker Stelly
- MMB Episode 033: Authenticity in Business | No Bullshit with Damon Oates of DecoExchange
- Episode 034: Optimize Your Etsy Listings Using Keywords | SEO Basics for Creative Entrepreneurs with Physical Product Businesses with Damon Oates of DecoExchange
Ok, let’s chat about today’s episode. For this episode of the podcast, I’m doing a quick overview of our recent experience at Wreath Makers Live. If you haven’t heard of this event yet, it’s one that we co-host every year with Julie Siomacco of Southern Charm Wreaths.
It’s an event where wreath makers can come together to meet each other, learn new techniques, and get inspiration. But, it’s about more than wreath making. We also cover business-related topics such as how to use keywords on Etsy listings and much more.
This Year’s Wreath Makers Live Conference Speakers
Y’all, we had some amazing speakers this year! Here’s a list of some of the talent that graced the stage to help all the makers in attendance (in person and virtually) to improve their businesses.
- Roberto Candelaria – Working with other businesses, sponsorships, and collaborations
- Parker Stelly – Video editing
- Warren Carlyle – The “octopus guy” spoke about short-form content (Instagram, TikTok, etc)
- Christine Jerry – SEO and how to get found by your ideal customer
- Allie DeMoss – Pinterest and why use it and what’s possible with Pinterest
- Julie Siomacco – Email marketing
- Marissa Sayers – Canva
- Damon Oates – Authenticity in business
My plan for this podcast is to do a separate episode on each of these topics that these Wreath Makers Live Conference speakers covered. There were SO many great things that they shared that I think a deep dive into their talks will reveal some great things for listeners (and for me!).
Be sure to listen to the entire (short) episode to catch the things I didn’t include in this quick recap: Episode 035: Heard at Wreath Makers Live 2021.
Additional Business Resources
In addition to our podcast and the Wreath Makers Live Conference, we offer tons of other helpful resources to give you the tools you need to become a successful Craftpreneur.
If you’re interested in working with us and learning even more about how to create or run and grow a successful business, check out our coaching options at Damon’s Business coaching.
And if you want to join us in person next year, we’d love to have you! Check out the conference information page.
Additional Posts For Craftpreneurs
- Finding and Engaging Your Target Audience on Social Media
- How to Grow an Engaged Email List
- Using Live Video and Embracing Imperfection to Build a Community
How Can You Listen To And Subscribe To The Makers Mean Business Podcast?
Makers Mean Business podcast is available on these platforms:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform and catch new episodes when they come out!
Did you like the episode? Let Damon know by sending him a text at 504-553-3451!