Hey, y’all! We’re gonna learn how to make an easy snowman Christmas tree topper. You never know what you’re going to find random goodies to incorporate in your final product.
I saw a cute little snowman tree topper from Walmart, and I thought he could be amazing if he was just decorated a little bit. Right?
We could add a bow, some sprays, and then sell the final piece with a mark up.
Learn How to Make an Easy Snowman Christmas Tree Topper
What makes this project so much fun is you get to see a budget-friendly tree topper turn into a designer piece worth listing.
Let the original tree topper inspire your color theme for the project so that it truly looks cohesive.
Watch the video tutorial below:
- Make a bow with layered tails and 6″ loops. Jazz it up by using a variety of ribbon sizes and patterns.
- Use a pipe cleaner to secure the bow nice and tight.
- Fluff out your bow and mount it to your Christmas tree topper.
- To secure the bow to the Styrofoam topper, create a hole through the Styrofoam using the skewer.
- Run the pipe cleaner attached to the bow through the holes.
- Add glue as needed to to hold the bow in place.
- Give it some flare by adding picks below the bow.
Did you give it a try? Share your own budget-friendly rescues in our Facebook group How to Make Wreaths Featuring DecoExchange.