Our favorite time of year to decorate! This Halloween grapevine wreath features some of the supplies from a previous wreath supply box.
The purple, greens, and oranges just pop on this grapevine wreath. With a quick bow and attachment change, you could absolutely transition this design into a Mardi Gras wreath.
This design uses traditional Halloween colors. Don’t let that stop you from getting creative and swapping out picks, stems, and ribbons for colors or patterns that you love.
In fact, pink is making a very interesting appearance for Halloween and Winter.
Quick Halloween Grapevine Wreath
Prep your base.
- Start with a 16” oval grapevine base.
- Take your Felt Halloween Hat and add 3 hardware mounts to the back of it.
- Add the Felt Halloween Hat to the right of the grapevine using pipe cleaners.
- Take 2 orange and purple floral bundles and make a swag by combining them using zip ties.
- Add the floral bundles to the left side of the grapevine using a zip tie.
- Add in some orange picks to the swag using glue.
- Add in a few glitter ball picks to the swag using glue.
Make and add your bow.
- Take 2 ribbons and make a bow with 4 loops each.
- Take 1 ribbon and cut 2 tails.
- Dovetail the ends.
- Take 2 ribbons and make a bow with 2 loops each.
- Layer your bows and tails.
- Secure it with a pipe cleaner.
- Add your bow to the center of the swag using a pipe cleaner.
- Dovetail your ends.
- Fluff out your bow.
- Add in a glitter ball to the center of the bow using glue.