Today I’m showing you how to assemble our blue floral wreath kit! Do y’all love wreath kits as much as I do? We take the guesswork out of selecting your wreath making supplies by putting them together for you.
Y’all, you can use this blue floral wreath kit to make a designer quality wreath in less than 15 minutes. And, you can sell it for designer quality prices! Human beings crave simplicity. Whenever possible, we seem to go for the simpler option. “Work smarter, not harder” is something many of us strive for. Wreath kits are a great way to make crafting easier for yourself or for your customers. The kit I show you how to use in the video below is a great example of this.
How to Assemble your Blue Floral Wreath Kit
Wreath kits are a great way for you to simplify your creative process. Everything you need for a project comes right to you in one handy box. All you have to do is open it up and get crafting! Kits are also a great product to offer your customers. They will love them for the same reasons that you do. Anytime you can make life simpler for your customers will help you to establish a relationship with them and build trust. When they know you will send them a beautiful collection of high quality products, they will want to order from you again.
The kit I assemble in the video below uses a grapevine wreath, blue florals, and some pretty ribbon to make a beautiful wreath. We put this kit together with Mother’s Day in mind but it is perfect for any gifting occasion. You can also keep it for yourself or offer it on your business page. If you weren’t able to get your hands on this kit, no worries! The recipe below tells you all the supplies you will need to make your own version of this pretty blue floral wreath.
The grapevine wreath that I use in this video is a little wonky but still usable. I wouldn’t sell a wreath base like this to you but I can sure use it myself! I show you how to take a wreath base that is less than perfect and turn it into a beautiful project! If you want more guidance on how to decorate a grapevine base, we have a whole blog post for that!
I also talk about…
Y’all have been asking a lot about what we do in our Creative Coaching Group and about our monthly subscription boxes. So I also give you the dish about those. I show you some of the projects we have recently made in that private group so you can get an idea of what we do there. These creations are more in-depth than the ones I make in my regular Facebook LIVEs. I also talk about our subscription boxes and if you would like to learn more about those, you can check out the post we put together all about DecoExchange Subscription Boxes for Wreath Makers.
How to Make a Blue Floral Wreath
- Unroll your ribbon and get it straighten out.
- Take out the EZ Bow Maker and ribbon.
- Measure a 12" tail and make (3) 6" loops on each side. Take a pipe cleaner and wrap around the center of the bow. Twist nice and tight. Fluff out the bow.
- Find the ugly spot on your grapevine and add the bow by threading the pipe cleaner through the grapevine and twisting it nice and tight. Trim and excess and tuck the rest back into the grapevine. Arrange the bow as needed.
- Take the floral stems, break out the center stem using the bolt cutter. Fluff out the floral and trim the stem to fit into the wreath.
- Add a floral piece to the top of the bow. Use the hot glue gun to secure the floral stems.
- Following the flow of the grapevine, continue adding the floral stems to the wreath base. Add the stems underneath the bow. Use the glue gun to secure the pieces.
- Trim ribbon tails at an angle.
- Take the greenery stems, trim using the bolt cutter, and fluff them out.
- Add the greenery stems to the wreath. Secure with the glue gun.
This blue floral wreath kit is a quick and simple project that is perfect for any occasion and year round use! If you missed this kit don’t worry, we keep new ones coming all the time. I love helping you keep your crafting easy and fun!
If you need any help with centerpiece-making, bow-making, wreath-making, or crafting in general, be sure to check out more of our tutorials on How to Make Wreaths.
We would love to see your beautiful summer wreaths! Please share with us over at the How To Make Wreaths Facebook Group.
We Think You’ll Enjoy These Related Posts: