This Easter bunny wreath makes an adorable addition to your home for the spring season! By using a pre-made bunny wreath form, you can save a ton of time and just enjoy the fun part…decorating!
I have found that Easter wreaths always do surprisingly well when selling. Easter is right in that sweet spot a few months after the holidays when people are longing to start decorating for something again. Plus, this Easter bunny wreath is cute enough to bring cheer to anyone, y’all!
How to Make an Easter Bunny Wreath for Easter
This cute bunny wreath form is from a kit on Etsy, and comes with two bunnies, two stems, and some more goodies, like ribbon. The kits sold out quickly, but you can put together your own little kit by mixing and matching pieces you find.
This also happens to be one of my fastest wreath-making projects ever! Watch the video below and craft along with me. It took me 13 minutes from start to finish.
How to Make an Easter Bunny Wreath
- Start by trimming the stems on all your picks and sprays using your stem cutter.
- Split your greenery in half. One half will face upwards and the other one face downwards. The Easter-themed sprays will lay on top and face the same way...one faces upwards and the other face downwards. Use a zip tie in the middle to keep it all together nice and tight.
- Cut the excess from the zip tie and spread out the greenery and Easter-themed picks
- Get your EZ Bow Maker and your ribbon. With the first ribbon, 2.5" ribbon, measure a 12-inch tail and 6.5" loop on each side.
- Next, take your 1.5" ribbon and measure a 12-inch tail and (2) 6-inch loops on each side.
- Then get another 1.5" ribbon and measure a 12-inch tail and 5" loop on each side.
- Get your previous 1.5" ribbon and measure a 12-inch tail and do a single loop.
- Take your pipe cleaner and place it in the center of your bow. Twist it off nice and tight. Fluff out your bow.
- Now you can get your bunny frame and greenery. You're going to place the greenery on the left side of the bunny's body and then place the bow on top of the greenery. With the bow's pipe cleaner, you will wrap the pipe cleaner around the greenery and the bunny frame.
- Fluff out bow and greenery to make it look the way you want it. Then trim the tails of the bow at an angle.
There you have it – an easy-to-make wreath that’s perfect for the Easter season. I LOVE how this little guy turned out, y’all.
If you need any help with centerpiece-making, bow-making, wreath-making, or crafting in general, be sure to check out more of our tutorials on How to Make Wreaths.
We would love to see your beautiful wreaths! Please share with us over at the How To Make Wreaths Facebook Group.