Hey, y’all! The colors in this Spring-themed bike wheel wreath are so bright and beautiful! The yellows, blues, pinks, and greens just pop against that white door.
This is such a fun project with a repurposed bike wheel. You could find one premade, but if you want to make it a complete DIY project grab an old 16″ bike wheel and spray paint that bad boy. You could customize it for any season really.
Although this design doesn’t have any sign attachments it doesn’t mean you can’t get crazy with it y’all. Have fun with it!
By the way, we’ve got a few more December Mystery boxes left. Better snag them while you can!
DIY Spring Themed Bike Wheel Wreath
- 16″ Bike wheel
- Your choice of themed attachments
- Your choice of themed picks and sprays
- Zip ties
- Deco mesh
- Ribbons – 1 ½” and 2″
- Secure your attachments, picks, and sprays to one of the spokes of the bike wheel using zip ties.
- Cut a piece of deco mesh to make a ruffle for the base of your bow.
- Get creative with your ribbon patterns and colors to make your bow.
- Use a pipe cleaner to attach ruffle base and bow to bike wheel.
- Fluff out bow once attached.
- Adjust your picks and sprays so it gives the wreath some depth.
P.S. The funny thing is everyone seemed to love the wreath hanger in the pic, so I’ll just share it right here – This isn’t the exact same one but it looks almost the same:
We’re so excited to see some of your own creations! Please share them with us over at the How To Make Wreaths Facebook Group.
Finally, if you’re interested in more info on learning how to make wreaths, where to buy supplies, and being in a community of like-minded crafters, check out our Creative Coaching Subscription Group.
What else can you re-purpose into a wreath? We’d love to hear your ideas.