Hey guys, we’re going to work on an easy DIY project together. These Spring door hangers are so simple that we made two in less than 25 minutes! We are sold out of the pre-made kits, but don’t worry, we got a ton of Spring themed goodies in over at DecoExchange.
Remember, use the video tutorial as a guide for all seasons. You could easily replace the carrot and bunny base we use in this post with other seasonal bases. Change out the ribbon patterns and colors and VOILA!
What Supplies Do You Need to Make a Door Hanger?
- Base or form (in this case we used a carrot and bunny base)
- wreath attachment/sign
- pipe cleaners
- EZ Bow Maker
How to Make Spring Themed Door Hangers
- Using the EZ Bow Maker, start with a 12″ tail, you can always trim that back later.
- Make your bows loops approximately 5 ½”
- Then the next layer of make your tail the same length, but use slightly smaller loops.
- Slide your ribbon off the EZ Bow Maker and secure with a pipe cleaner.
- Secure greenery bush and attachment together with a zip tie.
- Secure the bow to bush/attachment bunch using the attached pipe cleaner.
- Now, secure the bundle to base.
- Bend any long wired stems so they are hidden under bundle.
- Fluff out your arrangement.
Did you notice from the video that it took use less than 25 minutes to make both Spring door hangers? I’ll probably list these for $100 a piece. I’ll let you do the math, but that’s not bad for 22 minutes worth of work. Of course, minus the cost of materials, still that’s worth it.
We would love to see your Spring themed wreaths, door hangers, and more! Please share with us over at the How To Make Wreaths Facebook Group.
Don’t miss these posts too!