Hey everyone! We’ve been putting together a few tutorials on grapevine Christmas wreaths – but we thought we would mix it up today with a door hanger project instead. This is another one of our favorite types of projects – simple and quick! This project only takes a 3 pieces a just a few minutes to put together. Check this one out below.
How to Make A Reindeer Door Hanger
Like usual, we have a quick write-up of what you will need for this project, a video tutorial – this one is just over 10 minutes – We said it would be quick y’all. Then, finally, we will go through a quick step-by-step process on how to complete this project if you are more of a written instruction kind of person. Usually we gravitate towards the big, bold, flashy, glitter filled projects – but this project is more stripped down and would look great on any door! Just as a reminder – we tend to use the EZ Bow maker most of the time but just as a reminder we have some free videos on a few different techniques below:
Reindeer Door Hanger Supply & Tool List:
- Reindeer Door Hanger from Crafty Tessie
- Two sets of greenery sprays (4 total sprays) from DecoExchange
- A single style of 1.5″ ribbon from DecoExchange
- Zip ties
Reindeer Door Hanger Instructions:
- Take your first two greenery stems and zip tie them end to end together
- Zip tie these stems onto your door hanger in the middle bar of the rail
- take your 2nd set of greenery stems and zip tie them together end to end
- zip tie these stems onto the top of the first set that you zip tied onto the door hanger
- Using your EZ Bow Maker make a single ribbon bow. This bow included 3 loops as a base on each side and then 2 loops on top (Your bow will have 10 loops and 2 tails total).
- Attach your bow into the center of the swag.
We hope you enjoyed the tutorial – If you did feel free to scroll down and leave us a comment or share it with a friend. We are so excited with the positive feedback on the blog and are happy to continue providing some free content for you guys!
If you need extra help with bow-making, wreath making, or crafting in general, be sure to check out our other tutorials on How to Make Wreaths. Share your Handmade bows with us over at the How To Make Wreaths Facebook Group. We’d love to see all your creations!If you are interested in more info on learning how to make wreaths, where to buy supplies, and being in a community of like-minded crafters, check out our Creative Coaching Subscription Group.
We think you’ll love these other holiday wreath tutorials.
You made my work look AMAZING D thanks so much.
Love the reindeer door hanger
Love this so easy and so cute! Thank you Damon for sharing