Hey y’all – we put together a quick and easy fall grapevine wreath tutorial for you. We created this wreath in under 20 minutes and is sure to be a hot seller for your online store.
With the busy holiday season coming up all crafters are going to need quick and simple projects to keep their stores stocked. But simple doesn’t have to look cheap – You can make a simple and elegant grapevine fall wreath in 20 minutes or less. Check it out y’all… First we will give you a few quick tips and then we will share the tutorial on how we created this beauty.
Tips on Creating a Simple Fall Grapevine Wreath
Here’s a few quick tips on keeping your design simple and quick, without compromising the “wow” factor.
- Use only a few different picks and sprays, you don’t need every different style out there
- Trim the picks into manageable size pieces
- Find nice break points in the picks to make a clean cut
- Use a Stem Cutter to make it easy to chop down those thick pieces
- Build out around the area you want to place your bow
- Use Zip ties if you need to secure a certain shape
- DON’T Touch the hot glue
- For grapevines, leave a portion of the grapevine untouched
- Add some dimension to the project, you don’t just have to build left or right on the wreath, you can angle the florals out away from the door
- Have some fun and use product you love to add texture and color to make the design your own
If you liked these tips, check out the full tutorial video below:
What about the bow?
There is some guidance on bow making in the video above but everyone knows the bow is a crucial part of your design. Check out the statement the bow makes on this project.
If it is something you struggle with I highly recommend you check out a previous blog post that walks you through creating a few different types of bows. You can check out that post here.
Fall Grapevine Wreath Supplies
Did you love this piece? We have some of the materials left over… Here’s a quick list of what we used for this project, but you can always check out DecoExchange for all your craft supply needs.
Closing Thoughts on Creating a Simple Grapevine Projects
Making a gorgeous piece for your shop is a no-brainer. But you can make simple “moneymaker” projects at a low price point that will fly off the shelves. This project cost us $55.97 to make (not counting the 20 minutes) and we are expecting it to retail at $149.99
If you are interested in more info on learning how to make wreaths, where to buy supplies, and being in a community of like-minded crafters, check out our Creative Coaching Subscription Group