Y’all, I’m shocked but at the time of putting this blog post together we still have the pineapple kits available. I know they won’t be for long. But don’t you worry, you can substitute the items from the pineapple door hanger to create a different theme.
In this tutorial, we put together a set of two so really you can really design your own in under 15 minutes!
Cute DIY Pineapple Door Hangers
These pineapple decor pieces can be hung all year round, but definitely perfect for spring and summer.
Check out the video tutorial below for 2 design ideas!
Cute DIY Pineapple Door Hanger
- Trim the ends of the greenery and floral stems.
- Take the larger greenery stem (right-side up) and smaller greenery stem (upside-down) and create a base for the overall attachement.
- Add one set of floral bush stem to the top and bottom of the base.
- Secure together with a zip tie.
- Set aside, while we move on to our bow.
- Using your EZ Bow Maker, start off with a 12" tail using your 2.5" wired ribbon.
- Add 6" loops to each side.
- Start off with a 12" tail using your 2nd 2.5" wired ribbon.
- Add 6" loops to each side, 2 times.
- Using the 1.5" wired ribbon to create another bow slightly smaller than the one just made with the 2.5"wired ribbon.
- Come back with the 1.5" wired ribbon to make a center loop.
- Tie off the bow with a pipe cleaner.
- Add your bow to the center of your floral bunch.
- Using the excess pipe cleaner from bow, attach the floral bunch and bows to the pineapple base.
- Fluff out your add on, and trim the ends of the ribbon tails at an angle.
No matter which design you go with, we want to see your creations over at the How To Make Wreaths Facebook Group.